Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pair of Purple Polishes

After a vigorous apartment cleaning, an hour of lesson planning, cooking and cleaning up supper, and (hold your applause) a gym session I am finished. Accompanied by season one of Will & Grace and a cup of hot cider I planted myself on the couch for a well-needed manicure.

I love glitter. Especially on my nails. I started with two coats of Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in "Wild Card"--a nice shiny purple--to have as a base.
"Wild Card" by Wet N' Wild
                                                                                    
                                                                                      "Frenzy" by Sinful Colors
The Finished Product!
I applied a pretty heavy coat of "Frenzy" once "Wild Card" had dried. A lot of glitter nail polishes don't have as much glitter or give as much coverage as I would like. "Frenzy" is packed full of tiny green and purple glitter which paired very well with the purple underneath. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. A winning combination of color!!









No comments:

Post a Comment