Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hot Yoga

I had no idea there was such a thing until recently. If you're unfamiliar with the concept (Look Here), it is a yoga class that takes place in a very heated room.

I stumbled upon the website for a yoga studio near my home that offers a free community class on Saturday mornings and decided to look more into it. Mats and towels are available for rent (the only cost involved), but I am considering buying a mat of my own.

I am a little nervous to try it out because I've never done yoga or taken a yoga class before, and beginning in a 98 degree room is a little intimidating. The studio assured me that the class is suitable for beginners, and since it's free it is worth it to just check it out, even if I just sit in!

If you have done hot yoga or have any advice, I would LOVE to hear it! I look forward to updating you on the experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment