Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outfit of the Day

 
These shoes deserve a blog post all their own. But since I planned my outfit for the day around them, I thought I would just include them! I scored these at Belk. Originally $50, I got them for $10.

 I never dreamed how much use I would get out of a pair of black tights from Meijer, but they have become a staple in my wardrobe this winter. The dress I am wearing is a black tank dress from the clearance section at New York & Company outlet. This sweater is from Kohls. This picture doesn't do justice to the gorgeous, jewel-toned, blue color. 
Don't mind the hot mess that is my hair. This is the result of trying to counteract humidity with a curling iron. Honestly, my outfit choice was a little warm for the weather this morning. Standing out on my patio, it was 77 degrees. Thank heavens for Florida in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment