Sunday, April 22, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive beauty product? My most inexpensive beauty product is an LA Color, four color eyeshadow pallet that I picked up at a dollar store. My most expensive is probably my Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion kit
 WRATH: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with and what product was hardest to find? I have a love/hate relationship with my Organix Pomegranate Green Tea anti-frizz serum. Depending on how I style my hair, this product either makes it sleek and soft or leaves it feeling oily and dull. The hardest to find was probably the eye cream I use, just because I had the hardest time deciding what I should buy and what would work best for me.
GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? First one that popped into my mind was my Caress Evenly Gorgeous exfoliating body wash. It smells like brown sugar and makes my skin feel delicious! 
SLOTH: What products do you neglect due to laziness? Makeup remover. Please don't come after me wielding pitch forks. I know, it's terrible. But I have a very bad habit of not washing my makeup off at night. 
PRIDE: What product gives you the most confidence? Foundation (I am using Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse at the moment). I always feel much more confident if my skin is looking its best. 
 LUST: What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex? If we are talking physical attributes, I am a sucker for a pair of gorgeous eyes. I also like hands. But what's really important to me is honesty, and a sense of humor. My fiance makes me laugh like no one else and that's what first attracted me to him.



ENVY: Which products would you like to receive as a gift? The Urban Decay Naked pallet. Being a fresh-out-of-college woman on a budget, I haven't found myself able to justify shelling out $50 on eyeshadow. Or a clarisonic. I would love one of those too. :)



This was a lot of fun to do. I'd love to see your 7 deadly sins of beauty. I tag YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment