Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nail Time!

I am a nail biter.

Luckily for me, keeping them polished seems to help curb the habit. Lately I have been all about doing my nails in an effort to grow them out and fell in love with some new polishes!

I just think this color is phenomenal. It's called I Need A Refresh-Mint by Wet n Wild megalast. I love cutesy names like this, although I think the color looks more blue than mint. It's an almost turquoise-y color that I thought was great for summer. It has a great rounded brush that is good for getting down by the cuticle. The application I thought was a little streaky but to me the color payoff was worth it. I could have gotten away with one coat of this, but I usually do two anyway like I did here. I've had this color on for about 4 days without any major chip problems and it has lasted really well.

Ignore my flip-flop tan lines for just one moment. A friend did my toes a couple of days ago. The color is petites Raspberry Rush and the decals are cute little flowers from Wal Mart. I was in need of a top coat of my own though, and this is what she used. It's NYC Long Wearing Enamel in 271, Extra Shiny Top Coat. It does give a pretty good shine to my nails, and has kept my nails nice and neat for a good amount of time! 

I also bought another color but I haven't used it yet. I can't wait to see how it turns out and will for sure post about it. Stay tuned to see what it is!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment