Monday, April 16, 2012

Navy + Red Haul

There's something about the combination of navy and red that I just think is so classic and sophisticated. Over the past couple of weeks I have been gravitating toward these colors and have picked up a few new pieces I can't wait to show you!

First, I scored this dress:

I thought this would be really nice for my wedding rehearsal dinner. I love the halter style, and where it meets behind the neck there are three really cute gold buttons for the clasp. It falls just about to the knee and has two nice deep pockets. It is from Calvin Klein and I picked it up at Ross for $40. It came with a brown belt, but continue reading and guess what I am going to pair with it instead. :)

Next I got these pants: 
I also got these from Ross ($15) and they are Dockers brand. What attracted me to them of course, was the red belt! Being so short I have a tough time finding capris that work on me, but I think these are great and can be dressed up or toned down to casual. 

Finally, the shoes:                                                                                                                                          

Aren't these just fantastic?! These are American Eagle from Payless ($27.99). Since I bought the navy dress and pants, I have been on the hunt for a cute, summery pair of red shoes. As you may have seen in the picture above, I couldn't wait to put the outfit together. I love wedges for the summer and I think these just add a really nice pop of color. They are pretty comfortable as well; I had them on and was walking around all day yesterday! 

Thanks for letting me share my haul (and excitement) with you, and I will talk to you all soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment