Monday, April 2, 2012

Shower

What a wonderful family I have! My amazing mom, grandmas, and some other relatives put together a beautiful bridal shower for me.

The food was great, the decorations were beautiful, and most of all it was wonderful to get together with family and friends I haven't seen in months. I was so glad to have two of my fantastic bridesmaids there with me to help with everything. 

The only thing that could have been better would be having the rest of my out of town bridesmaids and family, and Justin's family. It really was a wonderful day. Filling out thank-you cards was an all day process, but they are done and ready to be sent out. How blessed we are to have so many caring people in our lives!!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! nice cake)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete