Sunday, April 22, 2012

Steph's Study: VS Pink Beach Bronzer

I am your typical fair-skinned, freckly, red head. I have spent a year in Florida and still have no tan to show for it. I picked up this bronzer at Victoria's Secret on a sale and thought I'd give it a try. 



Applying any kind of skin pigment is an art. The first couple of times I used this I ended up with streaks and spots on my knees and around my feet. Despite my lack of skill in putting this on, it left my skin with a really nice glow. It's a nice, natural dark with just enough shine to look like I've spent lots of time in the sun. It's also really nourishing and makes my skin really soft, once it dries of course. I suggest letting it dry completely before putting on clothes that will go over top of it, as it does rub off.

My favorite thing about this product though, is that it smells fantastic. It's not your average tanner/sunscreen/coconutty scent. It smells light and flowery to me and is described as "breezy dewberry and island orchid". 

I didn't realize until looking it up online that this is a limited edition product. I haven't been back to a Victoria's Secret since to see if they still have it, but I have not been able to find it on their website. If you're looking for a little bit of color and shine in a product that isn't sticky or stinky you should go pick some of this up before it's gone!!


1 comment:

  1. i've not heard of this! i've got a post on self-tanner this week. i'm super excited you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete