Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lipstick Love

I've never been much of a lipstick person, but since bright lips are everywhere this spring/summer I thought I'd jump on that bandwagon and I picked these up.
Wet N Wild MegaLast lip color in 970 Purty Persimmon


Wet N Wild MegaLast in 910D in Red Velvet


The Purty Persimmon is a really nice orange-y red and Red Velvet has more blue undertones. I was really pleased with the application of these lipsticks. They are very smooth and leave a nice matte finish. 
Red Velvet

Purty Persimmon
 My only criticism so far is that I wore Red Velvet to church this morning and by the time I came home it was just about gone. I haven't worn the other one out yet, but I assume it will last just about as long. 
At $2.99 a piece, I think these were pretty good buys!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving the red Kate lipstick from Rimmel

    ReplyDelete