Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Travel Tote and Farewell Florida

*Insert lame excuse for blogging hiatus here*

The last few days have been a whirlwind of packing, moving, traveling, and wedding plans. With that said, I wanted to share my travel toiletries bag with you. 
 I got this bag from a friend at my bridal shower and I LOVE it!! It's a white cotton waffle weave pattern, and has a waterproof lining on the inside. I'm not sure of the exact measurements, but it fits everything! 
I have a full-size deodorant and toothpaste in here, an eye cream, foundation, powder, a comb, some perfume samples, hair ties, bobby pins, and extra razor cartridges. There's plenty of room for more; it also held my toothbrush, miniature shampoo and shower gel but those were in the shower when I took the picture!
I love how well this bag holds it's shape and how easy it is to pack. My only worry is that I will get it dirty because it's white all over!

What's in your travel toiletries bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment