Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding Work: Bridesmaid Gifts


With 10 days left until the big day, I decided to finish up my bridesmaid gifts!
Goodies and bags!
 
J even got in on the action! 
I think the finished products turned out really nicely! The bags are tiny nylon carry-all's from Thirty-One and were the perfect size for all of the goodies I picked out. Today I found some great deals at Bath & Body Works and found a mini candle, aromatherapy lotion, and hand sanitizer--all in our green and orange colors--to fill the bags. I also included the jewelry they are wearing for the wedding from Cinderella's Pumpkin. Cleverly attached with a picture holder are personalized notes for each of the girls. One more thing to check off the list! 

What are your ideas for bridal party gifts??

xo
Steph




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! These bridesmaid’s gift baskets looks adorable. I will be soon attending my friend’s wedding at one of reputed wedding venues. So thinking of buying best gift for her big day. Planning to have a makeup kit for her.

    ReplyDelete