Friday, August 31, 2012

While the Cat's Away...

The mouse will eat frozen yogurt for dinner.

Dear CherryBerry: You frozen, delicious beast. You are a sweet guilty pleasure that I can only enjoy when J is away. Thanks for being here with me to kick off this long weekend.

Dear Weekend: Hey you. Yeah, you. I've been waiting for you. I plan to spend you chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. Minus the b-ball.

Dear Neighbors: WHEN did you get so loud?!? We've had a great relationship up until the last few days. I didn't even know other people lived here. What's with the slamming doors, running children, and loud voices? You gone cray.

Dear Mat Kearney: Thank you for your tunes. I have fallen asleep with you in my headphones more nights than I can count. Thanks for reminding me to "Breathe in and breathe out".


Dear Kitty cat: I will miss your fluffy little face. And you keeping my feet warm almost every night since I was 10. I know you were sick and hurting and I'm glad that's over. I'm sure your kitty-heaven will be full of yarn balls and tuna fish. RIP, boo.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
xo, Steph

2 comments:

  1. Noisy neighbors can be so frustrating! We used to have one that would purposely bang on his walls and cement floors to challenge us (we propert managed for an apartment complex before we bought our house) and it was SO frustrating!

    Sorry about your kitty :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh neighbors can be the worst! I feel ya!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete