Tuesday, August 7, 2012

E.L.F. Countouring Blush & Bronzer

I really enjoy e.l.f products, and have been loving their Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer duo lately!

  I love the neat little packaging with the nice big mirror inside!
There is quite a bit of product in the compact, which I love.
The product applies smoothly and blends very well. I love the peachy pink of the blush. The bronzer is kind of dark for me, but if I apply with a *light* hand I can avoid the mud-pie look. I thought the green finger paint from craft today was a good touch too, no? I recommend this product for sure as great quality for the price ($3)!!

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me of blush/bronzer duo that NARS has but the price of this product is way better!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    You won my giveaway. I sent you an email. Please respond with your address so I can send you your gift!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's similar to nars but not a dupe! good quality for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elf's studio line does has some great products, especially when referring to the price!

    JamiciaMarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo, great !
      nice photo!

      kisses from Poland ;-*
      if u want follow me and write comment ;*

      Delete