Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nails Time: Wet N' Wild Kit


I have this nail polish (I Need A Refresh-Mint) that I absolutely love. I wanted to pick up a bottle to send to a friend, because she wasn't able to find it. I found it at the Walgreens near me and had a couple colors picked out for myself. 

On my way to the counter I found this:
Top Row: I Need a Refresh-Mint, On a Trip, The Wonder Yellows Middle Row: Wet Cement, 9.0.2.1.0range Bottom Row: I Red a Good Book, FuschiaRama, Sage In the City

Eight Wet N' Wild polishes for $9.99!! Of course, the color I was looking for and the one I was going to buy are both in the package, so I couldn't pass it up.

I have done a couple of other posts on Wet N' Wild polishes, and I love them. They dry so quickly, they have so many great colors and I love the curved brush for getting my whole nail neatly. There are so many beautiful colors in this package I can't wait to try them all!

3 comments:

  1. Great price with great colors. How do you find the quality of the polish? Does it last all week or chip quickly?

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the Megalast colors to go on a little streaky so it takes me a few coats to get it evenly but it does last. I love the quality of the Quick dry polish. It's smooth, dries in about a minute, and lasts the week!

      Delete
  2. i gotta find these!! have you tried the Spoiled line by them?

    ReplyDelete