Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Loves

Here we are at another Sunday night. I thought I'd share some things I was loving this weekend.

These two eye shadows from a Profusion eyeshadow pallet I found! This baby was tucked away in my makeup drawer and I had fun playing with it. :)

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I just used this for the first time and my hair is so happy I did.

This picture is a two-fer. First, this flowy top from Vanity Fair. So cute, and oh-so-comfy. And of course, my new hair cut! I finally got the guts to chop and eight inches later my hair feels so light and healthy. Despite the fact that in this picture it is rain-beaten and unstyled.

And I'll leave you with a little music lovin'. I'm really into this song right now and have listened to it an unnecessary amount of times this weekend.


xo Steph

1 comment:

  1. that 3 min miracle is my FAVEEEEEE. make sure just to use on the ends!

    ReplyDelete