Friday, September 21, 2012

High 5 For Friday

   I realize that a ridiculous amount of my posts lately have been link ups. I have some original posts cooking, I swear. But link ups are just so much fun! Here's one I haven't done before from From My Grey Desk!!
Photobucket

1. I woke up early this morning. Early enough to catch a Boy Meets World rerun, and early enough to sit down and enjoy it. (To which J came into the living room and said "What show is this?"....what?) Another pleasant side effect of waking up early was that I got to spend a few extra minutes with J before he left. Almost as good as Shawn Hunter. Almost. Just kidding.


2. The weather forecast told me that today is a good day for flannel and a scarf. AKA cloudy and chilly. AKA my favorite weather.

3. We have no plans or obligations or plans this weekend. Starting at 5 pm tonight, I am free to do whatever I please this weekend. Which probably means that tonight will be DVR, pjs, and wine.

4. Crunch Berries. The breakfast of mature adult champions.

5. Let me say again; Bath & Body Works fall scented candles. 
 

xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I loove watching Boy Meets World reruns! Ooh I need to get some of those B&BW candles...they always smell amazing! Have a great weekend, Steph!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What show is this?" ...!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete