Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays 
 
It's Ok....
 
...to nibble on graham crackers without a second thought and count it as lunch.
...to be excited about the cool weather, even if it's raining.
...to already be excited about being able to spend a rare Friday night with my husband.
...to have been rocking ridiculously chipped nail polish for about a week.
...to be longing for pj's and a blanket. At 2:00 in the afternoon.
...to admit I can't do it all. And ask for help. It really really is.

That last one is something I'm struggling hard with right now. Today has been (and is continuing to be) one of the most trying days I've had at this job.

Potty accidents, toilet overflows, and toddler meltdowns (I teach preschool, if that didn't give it away) have rendered my plans fairly useless. Some days I don't get things done that I want to get done, and those days are incredibly hard for me. Today is one of them. 

Three more hours, and I will be at home with a glass of wine reading about what's OK with you today. Enjoy your Friday-Eve.

xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want PJ's and a blanket AND wine...all 3...right now. And it's only noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was loving our rainy, chilly weather on Wednesday! I can imagine dealing with the preschoolers can be trying. Hope you enjoyed your wine ;)

    ReplyDelete