- to still feel incredibly and overwhelmingly blessed to fall asleep next to J every night.
- to go to bed at 9:00. Sometimes this girl just needs some sleep.
- to constantly have little kid songs stuck in my head. "Five little ducks went out one day..." is on repeat.
- to be a little intimidated by the upcoming observation of my classroom.
- to wish a few of my good friends lived anywhere near me. Instead of different states and countries.
- to order hot lunch at school so I don't have to pack anything. It's pizza day.
Can we just talk for a second about how it's the last week of September? Halloween is just around the corner! Kohl's (the one by me), of course, has jumped the gun and started putting out Christmas trees. A little bit not ready for that.
Anyway, I hope everything is OK with you this week!