Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Ok...

Linking up today for "It's OK"

Its Ok Thursdays

Let me tell you, it's been a doozy of a week already. This post is well needed. I've decided that It's Ok...
 
 ...to have forgotten that it was Thursday and all about this post.
...to be in bed by 10 pm. Completely exhausted.
...to be writing this post sitting in Culvers on my lunch break. Eating a juicy burger. 
...to have made a huge mess in my classroom "cooking" applesauce with my kidlets. All 16.
...to be in Wisconsin and NOT be excited about the Packer game this weekend.

Today is one of those days where I look forward to getting a potty break just so I can have a second to myself. Friday, get. here. now. Anybody else get thrown for a loop this four-day week? I can't seem to get with it. Here's hoping the afternoon flies by! I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

xo Steph
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's had a crazy week!!! It's like we need another 3 day weekend just so we can have a break from this stressful 4 day week...heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SURE it was Friday today! I swear these short weeks throw everything off!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete