Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Ok...

Its Ok Thursdays 
Linking up again today to tell you what's ok with me today.
 
It's Ok...
 
...to love the dreary weather we've been having. There's something so blissful to me about being cozied up inside sipping coffee while it's chilly and cloudy outside.
 
... to admit that sometimes I'm not sure I'm in the right profession.
...to want to go and buy every single fall scented candle from Bath & Body Works.
...and some new scarves.
...and a pair of boots. 
...and to be a little bit obsessed with all things fall.
Autumn is on my mind big time. What's ok with you this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting into the fall mood, finally...it's felt like fall all summer so it was a bit hard switching gears from "pretend it's summer" to "now it's okay to wear boots and scarves."

    I'm still a little upset about not having a summer, but...my love of fall clothing and food/drinks is starting to surpass my disappointment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is all i can think about too!

    New follower! Have a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on the candles, boots, scarves, and longing for anything fall.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete