Sunday, September 16, 2012

Social Sunday

Sunday Social

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 
  • My laptop. For blogging, browsing and communicating. :)
  • A blanket. I'm usually cold, and there's nothing more cozy to me than being curled up with a soft blanket.
  • Caffeine. In the form of coffee or diet coke, depending on my mood.
  • Pen and paper. I'm always writing little lists and notes. 
  • Toothpaste. Nothing better than fresh breath.
2. All time favorite book? Why?
"The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton. We read this book in my 7th grade reading class and I've read it so many times since then. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish by the end of 2012?
Be organized. My classroom and my home would run so much more smoothly if I could get my act together.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
My freshman year of college. I lived with high school friends and didn't get involved in very much. I wish I had started meeting new people and getting into things right away.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Probably how shy I am. I'm uncomfortable talking to a lot of people, so I'm quiet. I'm sure sometimes that makes me look like a jerk. I'm not, I promise!

 
                        I hope you had a great weekend, and are refreshed and ready to start the week!
                                                                               xo Steph
 

1 comment:

  1. great goals dear! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete