Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Social-All About Childhood

Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Probably not having any responsibilities.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
I did. It was "Weeble". Apparently while learning to walk I resembled the beloved childhood toy; "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down". My dad's whole family still calls me Weeb.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
We had a really great playground and a lot of land at my tiny school so we made some pretty awesome forts.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher. Or a singer.

5. What was your favorite toy?
Does the pool count? I loved being in the water. Otherwise good old Barbie.

 
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I hated having to go to bed when I was young. I was convinced that all of the fun happened after bedtime and didn't want to miss anything. My mom still reminds me that I always said "Sleep is stupid!" when she made me to go bed. This often comes up when I mention sleeping in or being tired.

Hooray for childhood memories! I hope you had a great weekend and are well rested for another week! xo Steph

 

2 comments:

  1. Sleep was definitely stupid when I was a kid. It was like, "could you imagine all the fun that could be had while I'm sleeping?!"

    New follower :)
    www.camo-coloredchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember Weebles!!

    ReplyDelete