Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I'm a big chicken and am scared of a whole lot of things. One scary thing I really want to do though, is go up in a hot air balloon.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I'd like to have a kid by then. Maybe two. I would love to be able to stay at home with my kids while they're young if possible; at least part time. I don't want to be teaching while I have kids at home. Even though J's call here was a one year assignment, I can honestly see us being here for a while. And out of our one-bedroom apartment.
All of this is subject to change, and does so regularly.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
A trip back to Michigan to see my family. It probably won't happen until the very end of 2012, but it's what I'm looking forward to most.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Mainly I want my blog to continue being a place that I can share my thoughts and ideas, and to meet connect with new people and make new friends!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Definitely not always. But for the time being, I like where we live.

6. What is your morning routine?
My alarm goes off at 6:20. I reset it for 6:30 and pull the covers back over my head.
First I shower and get dressed.
Then I have a quick breakfast and spend a few minutes with J before he leaves.
After I brush my teeth I throw on as little makeup as I can get away with and straighten/put my hair up.
Finally I grab something to take for lunch and head out by 7:45.

I hope you all had a great weekend. I'll leave you with this gem.
Does Not Wurrrnt 

xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment