Friday, September 28, 2012

The Luckiest

I just want to talk for a minute about what happened today.

The school day flew by, praise the Lord. After work I went to the library only to find out it closed at 6:00, not 8:00 like I originally thought. It was 5:45 when I got there. This girl found 9 picture books for class next week in less than ten minutes. Hold your applause. 

If you didn't know, J helps out with the high school football games so Friday nights I'm flyin' solo. Tonight that meant CherryBerry for dinner. When I came home though, this is what I found.
I hit the husband lottery with my hot stud of a spouse, did I not? Flowers. Chocolate. The man bought me Cosmo.
The note told me to check the fridge; of course a bottle of the best wine in the world Naked Grape Moscato was standing front and center. My apartment is spotless. This guy is seriously incredible.

On an unrelated note. While I'm enjoying a cold beverage which obviously means wine, I'm catching up on my DVRed season premiers. First up is Law & Order SVU. 

When I was living at home my mom watched this show all the time and I hated it. Now I hole up in my apartment for Saturday afternoon marathons on USA, the signature Dun-dun (you know what sound I'm talking about) is my ring tone and I'll admit to a lengthy mourning period when Detective Sexypants Stabler left the show. I digress.

I'm off to enjoy the glorious start of this weekend. 
xo Steph


1 comment:

  1. When I was in college, I would watch 4 hours (or so) of SVU reruns on USA every night. EVERY NIGHT. That was like 5 years ago and, to this day, I can't watch that show lol.
    Glad your weekend started off well!

    ReplyDelete