Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Recipe and a Rant

Two recipes in a row? You lucky ducks, you. 
I hate cooking meat. I love eating it, but if it were always up to me to cook I would probably be a vegetarian. I don't like to touch it and I usually end up overcooking it for fear of not cooking it right.

What you'll need:
3 small venison round steaks, chopped
1 bag of frozen broccoli (I recommend a bag of florets, unless you like the yucky stem parts)
Stir fry sauce (I used Kikkoman Stir Fry sauce. About 2 tbsp)
Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
Soy sauce

Brown the meat in the stir fry sauce for a minute or two before tossing in the broccoli. Sprinkle in some garlic powder, salt and pepper. Let cook until broccoli is tender, then splash with soy sauce!

Now for the rant. My keys are missing. I keep my school/church keys on a separate chain because my car/house keys are so clunky. I keep my school keys in my pocket but sometime on Thursday they went missing. I have looked everywhere to no avail. I don't know how much it will cost me to replace them and I've exhausted every possibility of where they might be. I've looked in all of the logical (and some illogical) places and am ready to give up and admit they're gone. Have you ever lost your keys? Where did you end up finding them?


xo Steph
 

1 comment:

  1. I HATE losing things!!! Especially when I know something is *somewhere* in the house...I've found things in the refrigerator before. Not often, but it's happened. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete