Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Closet Project & Things

First off, thank you all for your kind words on my last post...it really means a lot to me!! It also helped having my family here this weekend.

This obviously isn't from the weekend, but it's the most recent pic I have of J and I with my parents. (#shamelessweddingplug) The weekend went by way too fast. We had dinner with J's family Friday night, Saturday we showed them around town and hung out at our place. Sunday they were gone by 2. We're not going to talk about the fact that I bawled that night after they were gone.

Alright, look. I've been talking about going through my closet for quite some time now. In a mad rush to clean before my parents arrived, J and I put away three, yes three, loads of clean laundry that have been sitting in baskets for at least a week. Here's what I came up with.
I first want to say that I hate these hanger racks, even though I am thankful for the shelving they provide on top. Anyway I saw this on pinterest; turn all of the hangers to face the wrong way. As you wear things, put them back the right way. After a length of time it will show what things you wear and what things you've left behind. Genius! The challenge is going to be hanging my things up in a timely manner. It may take a while to get through this experiment.

In other exciting news; Pretty Little Liars Halloween special. ABC Family, how do you expect me to wait until January to pick up where you left off? Anyone else like this show? I like it better when it's not dark out and I'm not home by myself.

That's all for now. Keep your little eyes peeled for a pumpkin recipe that we tackled this weekend. ;)
xo Steph



1 comment:

  1. I love the revering your hanger idea to see what you actually wear. I might try that one as well.

    I tried to watch Pretty Little Liars, but I read all the books, and it just strayed too far from them for me. I love the books though. I heard they came out with 4 new ones.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete