Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Into Fall Swap: REVEAL!

I'm so excited about this post! I had the adorable Jenna from Step By Step as my partner. Go stop by her blog where she writes about life as a military wife and mom of four adorable kiddos!! 

This is the package I received from her:
Not pictured are a pack of Pepperidge Farm pumpkin spice cookies. Once open they didn't last long...
and an EOS lip gloss in Honeysuckle Honeydew (which is in my purse)!

As you can see, I put the ice cube tray to use immediately. It's much easier to get cubes out of than regular ice cube trays...and the skull and crossbones are pretty fun. :)  Three great nail polishes that I can't wait to try, a coffee cup, that great little polka dotty bag, journal, pumpkin picture holder and lotion that smells just like cupcakes!

I had so much fun doing this swap. Thanks again, Jenna!

xo Steph


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved all your goodies! Yay!!!

    Thanks for being such an awesome swap partner!! :)

    ReplyDelete