Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Linking up again for It's Ok Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok...

to be ridiculously excited that my parents are coming to visit soon.

to find out that I don't have to play organ at church this weekend, even though I've been practicing all week. 

to get a little emotional about the Boy Meets World episode that was on while I was getting ready for work. 

that my big plan for Friday night is to reorganize my closet. 

to be really sick of work meetings; especially ones at 7:15 Saturday morning.

to be excited that I can now wear my puffy hat outside...

but at the same time so not ready for below freezing temperatures.

to be thrilled that my best friend is getting married!!!


Happy Thursday, everyone! Next up? The closet project.
xo Steph
 

4 comments:

  1. Some of those Boy Meet World episodes were tear jerkers. Its not only ok, its human.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhh this reminds me of how badly I need to clean/organize my OWN closet...it's a complete wreck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, super cute!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh early morning work meetings: not ok

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com & say hello!

    ReplyDelete