Saturday, October 20, 2012

Only The Good...

I have a hard time talking about super personal stuff here and I know it's been a few days since I've been around the blogosphere, but I have a heavy heart and need to get some things off my chest.

Wednesday morning I woke up to the news that the son of a close family friend and neighbor was killed in a car accident.

Losing someone you care about is awful. Losing someone your own age is awful. Being so far away and unable to be there for his family is heart breaking. 


God bless you, David. May angels lead you in.




8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you lost your friend. Sending prayers for you and his family, and lots of hugs your way. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you are able to find comforts in your memories. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending positive thoughts to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete