Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Outfit of the Day!

Since I know you were all losing sleep over it, you can now rest easy. I have my keys back! Yesterday morning I went in to my boss's office and told her my keys were lost and I needed to replace them. Then I called my pastor and told him I lost my church key. On my lunch hour, just for kicks, I called the office at my apartment. Even though J and I both checked there on Friday. The conversation went like this:

Me: I'm missing a set of keys. Has anyone turned any in?
Apartment Lady: When did you lose them?
Me: They've been missing a couple of days.
A L: Ummm.....I don't know if we have any keys.
Lady in the Background: What about these?
Me: They have a pink and yellow beaded key chain...
A L: Oh. Yep. They're here. 

Needless to say after that delightful conversation with this charming woman my day was made! There was much rejoicing over the lost keys. Now on to more important things. Today is one of those days we dream about; a perk of being a teacher...PAJAMA DAY! I might be more excited about this than my students.
 This lovely top was given to me for participating in a 5k at my college (Note: participating = walking). These cozy pants...I don't remember where they came from. The leggings underneath are from WalMart (Yes, leggings underneath. I'm freezing). On my feet I'm rocking blue fuzzy socks and once I get to school I will be donning slippers.

Thanks to the time I saved picking out an outfit and putting on makeup (except for concealer and mascara) I had some extra time to write this post! I have a feeling it's going to be a beautiful day. I hope you all have as cozy of a day as I am!

xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I used to love these days too. However, I've discovered, that in the particular "environment" I teach in, students are more likely to respect me if I don't participate. Now if you work in a school with real discipline, this wouldn't be an issue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I could see that being a problem. I teach 2-3 year olds so most of my days are spent being silly with them. :p

      Delete