Friday, October 12, 2012

Why Friday Wins

I had big plans for the night. Big plans. I did some cleaning and rearranging in my classroom. The plan then was to do some shopping for the room, then come home and tackle our apartment.
 The reality?
 Couch. I wish this was my couch. Ours came shrink wrapped from the top shelf of a garage and looks to have been there since the early 90's.
 
Sweatpants. Again, mine don't look this great. The bottoms are frayed from late night strolls across campus and have more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese.
 Frozen pizza. Mine looks this good.



These, my friends, make up the hot mess fairy tale that is my Friday night. Tonight is probably the last football game for J's school. Meaning the last Friday night I have to myself for a while. I would be crazy not to have wasted taken advantage of it, right? I thought so. Happy weekend.

xo Steph


2 comments:

  1. Red Baron frozen pizza is my very favorite kind of frozen pizza. It's the best! Sounds like quite an epic night of excitement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much grew up on Red Baron! And yes, I am in favor of your relaxed evening to yourself. There's always next Friday night ;)

    ReplyDelete