Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Broiler Nachos and Bloody Marys

That's what's up in this household tonight. Our refrigerator was at that point where pretty much everything was *almost* empty, so we used up whatever we could and ended up with hamburger, refried beans, and sour cream nachos. Paired with my favorite beverage ever bloody marys.

Today's task is five things that make me the most happy right now. Like...

1. My church family. I was nervous about finding a new church when we moved here because I loved my old one so much. But our new church, pastors, and friends are all really welcoming and encouraging.

2. Of course, J. I'm not going to go into a bunch of mushy details but he makes me the happiest girl in the world. :)

3. Let's be real, my blog. It may not be the deepest, most exciting content but blogging it something I honestly look forward to doing everyday. I love to end my evenings sharing bits of my life with you and catching up on all of the happenings in your lives.

4. Chats with friends. I just got off the phone with my bestie a little while ago. I'm not much of a phone person but with her we always end up spending at least an hour chatting.

5. My iPad! I think my laptop is on its last leg. It's incredibly frustrating but I'm so happy to have this little device so I can touch-screen this post!

It took a lot of willpower to not include this Bloody Mary in my list of happinesses. I'm pretty delighted about it. You know what else is delightful? Bedtime. Good night, friends!

Xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Blogging makes me happy too! It's that tangible thing I have (besides my husband) to look forward to after a day of slaving away (teaching).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging really is the best. Especially all the relationships you build just by sharing things about yourself!

    ReplyDelete