Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Computer Crash and Catch Up

Guess what, friends?! This is my 100th post! It's pretty cool to think back on the beginning of my blog and how much it has changed. My blog started as, and still is, a place to get my thoughts and ideas out but over the course of a few months my photos have improved (I think), I have learned a crap ton about HTML and layouts and such while tweaking my layout, and have made some awesome friends along the way! Thank you for reading! 

Next order of business: My computer. It seems to be experiencing some difficulties. In other words I have been forced to do all of my blog reading and lack of writing from my miniature iPad. Yippee. Posting will probably be scarce- not to mention brief and packed with typos -until that gets figured out. 

Finally, next up in the thirty things prompt is my dream job. I am going to be completely honest and say I'm not sure what it is yet. I love teaching and I have a great job but I don't know if it's the one thing I want to be doing for the rest of my working years. When J and I have kids I know I want to do the stay home mom thing for a little while. What will happen after that? Until I can find a way to make a living off of reading/writing blogs and doing crossword puzzles, it remains a mystery. 

May the blogs be ever in your favor. 
xo Steph 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your milestone! Woo hoo!

    Also, way to keep up on the thirty things prompt. I totally dropped the ball after day one. Ha! Guess I should get back on that soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought I would be able to just knock out the whole thing in 30 straight days. Ha!

      Delete