Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 1 and Stuff

The first task is 20 random facts about myself. Here we go.

1. I am a natural red head and have never dyed my hair.
2. I hate onions when they are raw and crunchy, but I love French Onion soup and Bloomin' Onions from Outback.
3. I really don't like wearing shoes. I would rather be barefoot or in flip flops/slippers all the time.
4. One time I met Ben Folds by accident.
5. I am an only child. When I was younger I got very upset that because I had no siblings, my children would never have cousins. 
6. I am incredibly repulsed by public bathrooms. No matter where or how nice. I refuse to let my tushie touch those seats.
7. I went through a huge phase where I needed to have the tv on to sleep. Sometimes I still do; this is awful.
8. Lucille Ball is one of my heroes. Growing up, my favorite tv show was I Love Lucy.
9. I am approximately a foot shorter than my husband. 
10. I wash my hands compulsively. Resulting in ridiculously dry, cracked, irritated skin.
11. I love trashy "reality" tv...Teen Mom, Honey Boo-Boo, Breaking Amish...etc.
12. I'm still  not entirely sure what I want to do with my life.
13. I really don't like the feeling of having my hair down and it touching the back of my neck.
14. Bloody Marys are my absolute favorite beverage. I would drink one at any time of the day.
15. I have never broken a bone, nor have I had a cavity. 
16. I have however had two mouth surgeries, braces two separate times, and have a permanent lower retainer.
17. Right before my senior year of college my dad and I went and got tattoos together; his is a barbed wire/American flag armband, mine is the music to the first phrase of "In Christ Alone".
18. I love to crochet.
19. When I'm at home, 90% of the time I am wearing a paint-stained pair of sweatpants emblazoned with the name of my freshman college dormitory down the side.
20. My favorite food is ice cream. 

Well that's that. Rattling off 20 random facts about myself was actually kind of tricky. It took almost my whole teeth-whitening half hour. Speaking of teeth-whitening, J is popping popcorn while I sit here with plastic drool strips in my mouth. Jerk. 

Oh! I have to ask. What do you think of the new layout? Now that I'm over the urge to punt my computer off a bridge, I'm quite fond of it.

One day closer to Friday, and only two weeks until a 4 day weekend at Thanksgiving! Press on, folks.
xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I Love Lucy was one of my favorite shows growing up! Haha that makes me sound really old, but I watched it on Nick @ Nite. lol If I ever come across when channel surfing, I always stop and watch it. Classic!

    I love your new layout. Looks great!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5. Truth. I always worried that my potential future children wouldn't have any cousins. Then I remembered that only children are rarities and married someone with two brothers. Their willingness to produce cousins is questionable, but still.

    I can also relate to the teeth whitening drool. Every. Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband has two brothers too! Seriously the drool factor is nasty haha.

      Delete