Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is It Really?

This is the second week in a row I didn't realize it was Thursday. Is that ok? I don't know. Once again, here's what is.
Its Ok Thursdays
  • That I am having diet coke and potato chips for breakfast because I'm sick of cereal.
  • That I have at least 3 crochet projects started right now but am not really close to finishing any of them.
  • That I walked around Target for almost an hour with a sweater and a pair of shoes in my hand, but didn't buy them.
  • To laugh out loud at an episode of Golden Girls. Definitely just happened.
  • That I still get nervous every time I play organ for church.

That's all for today, lovelies. Am I ready for a bunch of toddlers all hopped up on halloween candy? No way Of course! Hang in there, pals. It's almost Friday. Let me know what's ok with you this week! 

xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I have a crochet project I want to do but I haven't even STARTED...you're farther along than I am! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome you play for your church! i'd be nervous, too!

    ReplyDelete