This is the second week in a row I didn't realize it was Thursday. Is that ok? I don't know. Once again, here's what is.
- That I am having diet coke and potato chips for breakfast because I'm sick of cereal.
- That I have at least 3 crochet projects started right now but am not really close to finishing any of them.
- That I walked around Target for almost an hour with a sweater and a pair of shoes in my hand, but didn't buy them.
- To laugh out loud at an episode of Golden Girls. Definitely just happened.
- That I still get nervous every time I play organ for church.
That's all for today, lovelies. Am I ready for a bunch of toddlers all hopped up on halloween candy?
No way Of course! Hang in there, pals. It's almost Friday. Let me know what's ok with you this week!