Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social Savings Time

Sunday Social

What is currently on your wish list? I would really really love to have a house. Not an apartment, but a house. Someplace I can paint and hang things on the wall and have a puppy. Too much for the wish list? I'd settle for a new wardrobe.

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need
I honestly had this huge paragraph typed out about not having any of these things and being app-less. Then yesterday I bought an iPad. I'm still learning everything but so far my favorite app is Draw Something. I could did spend hours playing that game. (My username is liepertsm if anyone feels so obliged...)
 
 What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
Hart of Dixie. I have mad love for this show. Obviously Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother are on the DVR but those are not new  or recently discovered. :)

 
Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why
FacebookPinterestTwitter. Pinterest is my favorite. Does this need an explanation? Everything is on pinterest. It makes me feel crafty and ambitious. I enjoy Facebook for keeping in touch with my long distance family and friends. I am still kind of figuring out twitter.
 
What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each
 TV series is definitely Big Bang Theory. I almost always choose reruns over whatever else is on tv. 
Movie would have to be Just Friends. In fact, I just watched it yesterday. Cracks me up every time!
Song is a tough choice. But the one that has never failed me is Breathe In Breathe Out by Mat Kearney. I am a sucker for all of his music but this is my all-time fave.

I hope you're all having a splendid weekend! 7 more weeks until Christmas vacation!

Xo Steph



7 comments:

  1. Yay for getting an iPad! I really really really want one of those! Although now that they are releasing the IPad Mini, I think I want that one instead! It is on my wishlist!

    I love your wish list! It was great :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I got; the iPad mini! I think it's perfect...I've hardly been able to put it down!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have a house too! Right now we are renting a house but its not the same because you cant paint, change things around etc like you want to. We also don't have a yard so that stinks too! Maybe one day soon! Also- love Big Bang Theory too, one of my favorite shows! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying follow you on GFC but its being weird and not letting me! So I'm just going to follow your twitter and look for updates on there! Mine is @rachel_b123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I was in the process of giving my blog a bit of a makeover and might have messed with something I shouldn't have :p

      Delete
  4. oooo i love that matt kearny song too!

    hart of dixie is a good show and super cute, i loved the first season and this season is a little more alright...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like moving to Blue Bell and having drinks at the Rammer Jammer.

    And the day we made settlement on our house we painted four rooms in four hours. I was so sick of white walls, still am...every room in this house is a different color.

    ReplyDelete