Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Social Quatro Style

A Complete Waste of Makeup



Sunday already?! Did you all have a great Thanksgiving? My break was filled with lots of cooking, eating, shopping, decorating, and believe it or not, relaxing. Our tree is up, our apartment is festive, and (some of) our Christmas gifts are bought! My computer is still having tantrums so today's Sunday Social is once again brought to you by my iPad!

All of the questions this week are all about the number 4. Here goes.

Four jobs I have had:
Grocery store checkout girl (for two years. I actually enjoyed this job a lot. The people I worked with were great!), I worked in the business office of my high school for a summer(...not sure what to call that job), for 3/4 of my college years I was a dorm janitor (glamorous...I know), and now I teach preschool! 

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Just Friends...this is my all-time favorite movie and I have watched it sooo many times! How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Step Brothers, and School of Rock! 

Four places I have lived:
Michigan (born and raised), Minnesota for college, Florida, and now Wisconsin! 

Four favorite foods:
Ice cream will always be my number one. Followed by potatoes (prepared in any form...mashed, fried, baked, whatever), macaroni and cheese, and shrimp.

Four things I always carry with me:
My cell phone, hand sanitizer because I am a germ-a-phobe, Chapstick (specifically e.o.s in melon!), and after the lost key fiasco I don't let my massive keychain out of my sight. 

Four places I have been on vacation:
London and northern England (I took this trip in college and it was the best time of my life), New 
York City (this was a spur of the moment trip with my Florida roommates to visit one's dad), Tennessee (a most memorable occasion; my mom, my grandpa and I went to see the Grand Ole Opry), and of course living in Michigan most of my vacations were "up north", generally meaning somewhere in the vicinity of one of the Great Lakes. 

That's all! I'm hoping to get my next "thirty things" post up tonight, and I have an AWESOME pie recipe coming your way. Hopefully I will have a computer to post on in the next few days. J is convinced he can fix whatever is wrong so keep your fingers crossed! 

xo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment