Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's OK

It's been a while since I've linked up for It's Ok  I cou, but I'm back.

Its Ok Thursdays 
 
Today I've decided that It's ok....
  •  that we're under a blizzard warning.
  • that because J has a snow day and I don't, he's driving me to work. 
  • that I still have Christmas shopping to do. 
  • that I've hardly listened to any Christmas music at all...
  • and really can't believe there are only five days until Christmas.
  • to kind of enjoy writing a blog using bullet points.
  • that I couldn't fall asleep last night and I couldn't stay asleep this morning...wait. That's definitely not ok.
I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday. 
xo Steph

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word I have soo much Christmas shopping to do still...but I'm broke until pay day...great right?
    Hey, I would looove it if you would check out my sponsoring opportunity. It's free and I really need help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have shopping left to do also. Oh well. Maybe this weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just hit me yesterday that Christmas is just a few days away. And we apparently are on the same sleep schedule, because I got less than 5 hours of sleep last night. Boo...

    Have a great day!
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slightly jealous that you are in a blizzard warning. I miss snow. A LOT! I didn't sleep good at all last night. I was dreaming of a kitchenaid mixer and it was stressful LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't actually listened to a ton of Christmas music this year either...I'm sure I'll catch up this weekend, though. Doesn't help that I can't really listen to music while I'm at work...and that's where I spend 90% of my time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it's pretty warm in Dallas, I WISH we had a blizzard warning. not really. but you know. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, popping in from the link up!
    I'm totally jealous that you're in a blizzard warning. I live in GA... it was 67 degrees today. But that didn't stop me from having a roaring fire in the fireplace. :) Gotta do something to make it feel like Christmas, right?!?

    Glad I stopped by, super cute blog!
    lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you finished your Christmas shopping in time! I think I have one more present to buy for our family Christmas party which is tomorrow, on new year's eve :P

    ReplyDelete