Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend and Weaknesses

Number 14 out of my 30 things is to list five weaknesses.

Worrying.
Sometimes I worry about stupid things that could and would never happen. Occasionally a worry will pop into my brain and it will consume me until I see for myself everything is fine. 
I am indecisive.
I hate making decisions, especially in a group. I never want to be the one to pick because I never want anyone to be disappointed. 

Shyness.
I am very shy and awkward around people. I think this is why I enjoy blogging; typing is easier for me than actually talking sometimes.

Procrastination.
I'm pretty bad at putting things off until the last minute. Like the rest of my Christmas shopping. Seriously.

I care way too much what other people think.
Why? I don't know. I try to pretend I don't care. I am working on this. 

Now that that's out of the way here's what happened this weekend.
Lots of crocheting, obviously. I started making these squares when I was student teaching like two years ago. I cranked out a whole bunch of them this weekend and am putting them together into a blanket for my mom.

And then of course, this beard hat happened. This is probably my favorite thing that I've ever made. Justin is also clearly thrilled about it. I stopped tonight and picked up some yarn and as soon as I hit publish I will be starting another. Our Christmas tree looks crooked in the background. I promise it's just my awesome photography skills.

What else happened? We had a friendsgiving party. Some friends of ours are engaged and he lives about an hour away from us so whenever she comes to visit him we try to get together. Since we all love to cook and eat, and drink, we decided to throw ourselves a friendsgiving feast. It was a night full of turkey, whipped cream vodka, and Settlers of Catan. 

Earlier this week I also jumped on the instagram bandwagon. You should can find me here.
xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment