Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Ok Thursday 1/24

I haven't done this linkup in quite a while. Thursday always seems to sneak up on me. As part of my morning routine, I always give myself a few minutes to read a couple of blogs (I always look forward to Rachel's posts in the morning). Somehow I'm always surprised to see so many "It's Ok" posts and by the time I get a chance to sit down and write a post it's not Thursday anymore and there would be no point. 

Today I'm making time. Here's what's OK with me today. 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's ok....
  • That by 11 am I was on my second diet coke, and I'm considering a third. (NO! This is NOT ok!)
  • That I'm a little bit over-excited about my students writing their name for the first time.
  • That I just realized I'm scheduled to play organ this Saturday and next Thursday.
  • That I'm already planning the food I want to make for the super bowl party we're going to.
  • That I like to come home on my lunch break, even though I spend 2/3 of it driving. (By lunch I need those few minutes away from the building)
  • That I am vowing to do better at working out next week than I did this week.

Let's just make it to Friday, folks. Okay?
 xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. Is there such a thing as being overexcited for a kid learning to write their name!? That's super cool!!

    And yes...I'm praying for Friday. This week...month...needs to END!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with planning food ahead! It makes it even more fun to eat because you're all excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes spend my lunchbreak waiting in line at Starbucks. Just to get me out of that darn building...

    And I had half a diet Shasta today. SHAMEFUL. And it tasted awful.

    ReplyDelete