I haven't done this linkup in quite a while. Thursday always seems to sneak up on me. As part of my morning routine, I always give myself a few minutes to read a couple of blogs (I always look forward to Rachel's posts in the morning). Somehow I'm always surprised to see so many "It's Ok" posts and by the time I get a chance to sit down and write a post it's not Thursday anymore and there would be no point.
Today I'm making time. Here's what's OK with me today.
- That by 11 am I was on my second diet coke, and I'm considering a third. (NO! This is NOT ok!)
- That I'm a little bit over-excited about my students writing their name for the first time.
- That I just realized I'm scheduled to play organ this Saturday and next Thursday.
- That I'm already planning the food I want to make for the super bowl party we're going to.
- That I like to come home on my lunch break, even though I spend 2/3 of it driving. (By lunch I need those few minutes away from the building)
- That I am vowing to do better at working out next week than I did this week.
Let's just make it to Friday, folks. Okay?