Saturday, January 5, 2013

Strength

Hey guys, remember when I started that '30 things' challenge? Me either. Just kidding, I do (see? It's here). I know, I know I left you hanging with five weaknesses I have. Since I know you're on the edge of your couch awaiting the next installment, here are five strengths I like to think I have. 

1. I'm pretty open-minded.
I like to try and see things from every angle before I make my opinions on them.

2. I am persistent. 
Prime example: this list. It has been weeks since I've done my last post on this 30 things deal, but I'm not about to give it up! I've also been plugging away at a blanket I have been "making" for over a year. It WILL get finished!! 

3. I'm frugal.
AKA cheap. I have a really hard time spending money actually. Unless I need something. I love shopping and looking around, but most times I talk myself out of buying anything. This drives J nuts. And maybe borders more on being a weakness than a strength to be honest. 
4. I'm a pretty quick learner. 
Except for cooking. Still a work in progress....

5. I'm adaptable 
In the preschool world (and in the teaching profession in general) it's rare that anything goes exactly according to plan. I've gotten pretty good at changing the plan to suit whatever needs to be done or needs to be changed.  

Funny Friendship Ecard: I want you to be completely honest with me as long as you're only pointing out my strengths. 

Happy weekend, pals! I'm off to a day of crocheting, movie-watching, and catching up with friends. 
xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #3...Isaiah is still learning that when I say "I want that!" it really just means I like it a lot, not that I actually want to spend the money...more often than not I don't want to spend the money (especially if its just on myself!) and he has to basically force me to buy it. This probably explains why I haven't bought new clothes in MONTHS...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always considered being 'cheap' a good thing--as long as you remember to be generous to others. Sometimes I struggle with that part...

    ReplyDelete