Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easy As 1-2-3

It has been kind of an embarrassingly long time since I've posted. If I'm being completely honest, my life hasn't been terribly exciting. I really haven't gone anywhere except work, church, home, and a camper show--which is not exciting. The most exciting news I have to share with you is that I've started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's been 3 day and I already feel shredded...if shredded means I can't move.

I got this little ditty from Angi and thought I'd share. Here are my ABC's.

ABC's of Me

[A] Age: 23

[B] Bed size: I sleep on a queen sized bed, and dream of owning king.

[C] Chore you hate: Laundry. Oh my GOSH I hate laundry. Everything from hauling it down stairs, paying the stupid machines, folding it, and putting it away. Laundry sucks.

[D] Dogs: I like dogs, but I'd never want to have my own.

[E] Essential start to your day: Shutting off an alarm or two. I set three alarms every morning. I shut the first two off without fail. Now I'm afraid to set less than three.

[F] Favorite color: Green, red, and purple. Not together. I just can't choose.

[G] Gold or silver: Silver. Or rose gold. Yellow gold ain't my thang.

[H] Height: 5'2 and a half.

[I] Instruments you play: Piano and organ. I have been saying "I'm trying to teach myself guitar" for almost a year now. But I haven't taught myself much.

[J] Job title: Preschool teacher. 2-3 year old teacher, to be precise.

[K] Kids: None right now. Eventually two, maybe three. Every time we have serious discussions about having kids I freak out.

[L] Live: Wisconsin. I have nothing special to say about it. Packers, cheese, beer.

[M] Married: Yes. For about 8 months now.

[N] Nicknames:  Most people call me Steph, which I guess is a nickname. Since I was little my dad's family has called me Weeble. Yes, like the toy. All of my birthday cards are still addressed "Weeb". 

[O] Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember. Since I think that's something I would remember, I'm gonna say none. 

[P] Pet peeve: I could go on and on. Maybe that makes me a bad person. Bad grammar, loud crunching while eating, silverware scraping on plates, etc.

[Q] Quote: "Stay gold, Ponyboy". I don't know. I really like that book and that's the first thing that popped into my head.

[R] Righty or Lefty: Righty. I'm one of those people who can't even comprehend holding a pencil correctly in my left hand.

[S] Siblings: I am an only child. I guess my parents just got it right the first time. :-p

[T] Time you wake up: My alarms are 5:40, 5:45, and 5:50

[U] University attended: Martin Luther College.

[V] Vegetables you dislike: Onions. I don't mind them if they're cooked in something, but I'd just rather not be around them at all.

[W] What makes you run late: My obssesive need to check and recheck that the lights, curling iron, stove, keurig, everything else in my apartment...is off. And that the door is locked.

[X] X-rays you've had: My teeth, of course. And also my ankle. 
[Y] Yummy food: Chinese. Or mashed potatoes and gravy.

[Z] Zoo animal favorite: Red pandas. Oh. My. CUTE!
 




xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I loved reading this! I feel the same way about dogs. I like them, but feel no desire to own a smelly pooping machine. Unfortunately my husband DOES honestly want a dog someday, so I'll probably end up giving in. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved learning more about ya! i never wanted a dog until i met charlie. still only want just him, but yeah, not an animal person

    ReplyDelete