Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Sunday Social 2/3

Sunday Social
 
  Here I am again for Sunday Social! This week's questions are all about 2's.
 
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Depends how "stuck" I am...
A phone and a boat? Or sunscreen and magazines? 
 
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
I don't know if this is good or bad. But we really do watch shows over and over. When there's nothing on tv we go back through seasons of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.

3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My box of yarn/projects, and our wedding album.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Yoga pants. 
And this dress.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I haven't watched a lot of new movies lately. Pitch Perfect for sure. Yesterday I watched Trouble With the Curve; that was pretty good. You know what I do not recommend? Ted. I was pretty excited about watching this, but it was incredibly vulgar, raunchy, and stupid.


6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
CherryBerry
 And of course...Honey BooBoo.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BPY3g3QHQYc/UNINmqYFGVI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/qh-Nk8IZ1dM/s1600/red.PNG
Who's excited for the Superbowl? I sure am!! Ok. I'm excited for Beyonce. And commercials. And party food. Our friends Newlin and Emily who are hosting the party are awesome cooks. J is making cheese straws and I am making wontons! Whatever your plans are; Superbowl or not, have a wonderful Sunday!
xo Steph

6 comments:

  1. I loved Pitch Perfect! and yeah, I'm really only watching the superbowl for Beyonce and commercials!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the Beyonce. Oops, I mean the SuperBowl!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Pitch Perfect! We watch shows over and over too, namely The Office and Parks and Rec...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I STILL haven't seen Pitch Perfect. I've heard a lot of things from fellow bloggers about it. I'm sure I'll get there eventually :)

    I saw the most vulgar t-shirt with the Ted teddy bear and it made me not want to see the movie so I haven't seen it.

    I also still have no idea what I would grab if there was a fire at our house. Such a hard thing to think about! I'd want EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna see pitch perfect! Oh, honey boo boo. I swear not all ppl in GA are like that ;)

    ReplyDelete