Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! Sunday Social.

Happy Easter, everyone! We're back from church and just relaxing until we go to Justin's family's house for dinner. Easter Sunday is one of my favorite church services! Now I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social.
Sunday Social
  
1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
I really like doing yoga. And zumba. I do like to run, but that's harder for me to get into. If I'm working out I'd rather be doing something that feels like more fun than a workout :)

2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Ice cream. All day long. Or fro-yo from CherryBerry, with all kinds of delicious candy and fruit toppings.

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Oh, there are so many things. Take out the shred pile in my classroom which is getting pretty large, put my wedding ring back on in the morning, and return text messages if I don't do it right away.

4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
I like using my phone for appointments. When the alarm goes off reminding me I have to be somewhere it's hard to ignore. I do enjoy a brightly colored post-it note adorning my refrigerator or calendar though. 

5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
This. I made this hat for Justin a while ago and this cracks me up every time. 

I hope you're all enjoying your Easter and what's left of your weekend!
xo Steph


 

3 comments:

  1. haha that is one awesome hat; even more awesome that you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always set reminders for myself on my computer, because I work from home and my computer is always on. I love the hat you made! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever took my ring off, I don't think I'd ever remember to put it on! There's been several occasions when I went a couple weeks without it just because I took it off for some reason and never put it back on again. It's not that I don't want to be married.... :P

    ReplyDelete