Happy St. Patty's day! Did you know that when St. Patrick's day first came to Boston people believed that wearing green made you invisible to the leprechauns? Apparently the leprechauns go around pinching everyone they can see. Pinching people who weren't wearing green became a warning for them. At least that's what wiki answers told me.
That's enough about St. Patrick. Let's get to the Sunday Social fun, shall we?
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I really love rainy days. They kind of make me feel like I have an excuse to be lazy. My favorite thing to do on rainy days is curl up in comfy clothes and either read, watch a movie, or sleep.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend? Bonfires. I love staying up late and sitting around a fire. Especially if there are marshmallows to be toasted.
3. What is your favorite spring activity? Walking. It's so exciting to be able to finally get outside in the spring and enjoy the fresh weather.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day? Pretty much the same as a rainy day. I don't like being outside in the snow and cold; I'd much rather be cozied up inside watching the snow come down. My students really like sledding though, and going with them has been fun.
5. What is your favorite season and why? My favorite season is fall. The weather, the leaves, the clothes, the pumpkins...that's why fall is my favorite. I enjoy and appreciate all of the seasons though. When I lived in Florida there wasn't much of a season change and it was kind of depressing.
6. What is the best birthday you ever had? I'm really not sure how this question fits in with the weather/season theme. The best birthday I ever had was my 23rd birthday. If you've read this blog before you probably know why. If you don't, too bad. Just kidding. That was my best birthday because I had just gotten married. My 23rd birthday was my first day being a married lady and I got to spend it setting off on my honeymoon with my new husband.