Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social 3/3

Time to get social again with Ashley and Neely...this week it's all about 5's
Sunday Social
1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
1. Beautiful Day by U2. A line in this song makes me yearn for tattoo number 2. This is one of my favorite songs of all time. Tied with....
2. Breathe In, Breathe Out by Mat Kearney. 
3. All Things Possible by Mark Schultz. I really enjoy his music. The first time I heard this song I was in the car after an awful day and just started bawling. You're welcome for that awkward over-share.  
4. Wayward Son by Kansas. I mean, come on. 
5. Probably The Luckiest by Ben Folds.  
 
 2. 5 things on your bucket list 
1. Have a baby.
2. Go for a hot air balloon ride.
3. Travel. I want to visit Ireland, Germany, and  Greece specifically.
4. Buy a house. We are so hoping to accomplish this soon.
5. Skydive. I know that if I ever were given this opportunity I would freak the eff out. But I want to do it so badly.  

 
3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day
1. Umm Steve Carrell. This needs no explanation.
2. Melissa McCarthy. That chick is hilarious. And gorgeous. I like to surround myself with funny people, if you haven't figured that out.
3. Ree Drummond a.k.a The Pioneer Woman. She would give me cooking lessons, a tour of her amazing ranch, cook for me, let me go through her closet, cook for me, show me how to ride a horse. Did I mention cooking?
4. Mat Kearney. He would sing, I would swoon. He could teach me to play guitar. We'd jam.
5. Khloe (Kardashian) Odom. I don't freaking know why, so don't ask me.  
 
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
1. Lotion
2. License
3. Phone
4. Keys
5. Pen  

5. 5 Books on your reading list
1. The Happiness Project
2. Dragonfly In Amber (I've been trying to read this book for almost a year. It's so long.)
3. Wuthering Heights. I own this book but have never read it. It's one of those I just feel like I should read.
4. The Lovely Bones
5. Safe Haven

6. Share the last 5 pics on your phone
1. Not so sure about this sweater purchase. 2. Cheese straws!! 3. Pearly Valentine's gift. 4. Attempt at knitting. 5. I made this hat!

4 comments:

  1. ooo i adore matt kearney! great pick :)

    i have read the last two books on your list and enjoyed them both :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Happiness Project is really good and so is The Lovely Bones. The movie didn't do that one justice. Did you see Identity Thief?? Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Identity Thief yet...I need to. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all of the K-Dash sisters to hang out with, I would most definitely choose Khloe. She seems the most "real" out of all of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete