Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social and a Getaway

  Guess what, friends? I'm on vacation! Kind of. Justin is attending a technology conference at this nifty indoor water park hotel and I decided to tag along until Tuesday. Do you know what this means? It means I will be spending the morning in bed, skip the shower, and float about in the lazy river until it's acceptable to hit the in-pool bar. Actually one of my main ambitions over these two days is to do some blogging. 

So to kick it off, here is Sunday Social written from my bed in this lovely room (now that the water park is closed). 
Sunday Social

 1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
I really don't any scary movies. Sometimes my friends convince me that it will be fun to get scared. Then after I pee my pants and can't sleep for a week I realize that they are wrong. And they are jerks. That's a lot of words for a short answer. Paranormal Activity (any of them); I will never watch them.
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Downton Abbey.
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I'm not a very daring person; I'm actually a pretty big whimp. I'd love to go skydiving, but I'm legit afraid I would pass out.
4. Would you ever travel alone?
I would. I probably would be more likely to if I weren't married; J really enjoys traveling and that's something we plan on doing together.
5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Working out. Unless I'm like taking a class or something. I'm not into going to the gym or going for runs with a bunch of other people. 

xo Steph

1 comment:

  1. Scary movies are the absolute worst! I can't even watch the trailers for them! Have a great week!

    -Frances @ Keynotes

    ReplyDelete