Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social/House hunting

  Big excitement, folks! Today Justin and I are going house hunting! We've been looking around at local listings on the internet for a while now, but today we're taking the next step to home-ownership and going to some open houses! Woo! But first, Sunday Social.
Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love the warmer weather. By the time spring rolls around (apparently it missed the memo this year) I'm itching to get outside. Let's be real...I love spring clothes too.

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I do not have a green thumb; I don't grow flowers. But my favorite are lilies. 
 
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Way back when I thought I was going to blog about makeup and beauty things (see how that worked out??), I posted about this color, "I Need A Refresh-Mint" by Wet N' Wild. This is the first color I've ever had to repurchase because I used it up. I love it.

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest
This ecard was in Ashley's post and I thought it was hilarious!! Honestly though, I love going for walks outside. Our town actually has an outdoor yoga class in the summer too, which is pretty awesome.


5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
My best friend is getting married this spring! We're also really hoping to buy a house sometime this spring...like soon! 

xo Steph

6 comments:

  1. House hunting!! How exciting! We'll be house hunting come the new year. I'm so excited!! Good luck!

    I can't wait for spring either. I want to start wearing sandals again and less jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting!! We're (hopefully) starting to build our house this spring/early summer. Have fun house-hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Sunday Social! House hunting sounds so exciting! I'm also ready for it to feel like spring!! :)

    Jamie's Journey Through Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the house hunting. Its a great experience, just take your time and your perfect home will come to you in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. House hunting sounds like a huge and rather scary experience! At the moment I can't quite imagine being grown up enough to undertake it! But it will be so exciting for you guys when you find just the right home and then you get to arrange it and decorate it just the way you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for house hunting!! I'm excited for you guys - homeownership is the BEST. The house-purchasing process is a total pain but SO worth it. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete