Big excitement, folks! Today Justin and I are going house hunting! We've been looking around at local listings on the internet for a while now, but today we're taking the next step to home-ownership and going to some open houses! Woo! But first, Sunday Social.
1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love the warmer weather. By the time spring rolls around (apparently it missed the memo this year) I'm itching to get outside. Let's be real...I love spring clothes too.
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I do not have a green thumb; I don't grow flowers. But my favorite are lilies.
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Way back when I thought I was going to blog about makeup and beauty things (see how that worked out??), I posted about this color, "I Need A Refresh-Mint" by Wet N' Wild. This is the first color I've ever had to repurchase because I used it up. I love it.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
This ecard was in Ashley's post and I thought it was hilarious!! Honestly though, I love going for walks outside. Our town actually has an outdoor yoga class in the summer too, which is pretty awesome.
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)My best friend is getting married this spring! We're also really hoping to buy a house sometime this spring...like soon!