Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweet Freedom...it's ok.

First of all, it's ok that it's 6:30 pm on Thursday night and I'm just writing this post. I love this link up and it's better late than never.

Its Ok Thursdays 
 

-It's ok that tomorrow at 1:00  I am free. I work a half-day and then am going on a four day weekend and mini getaway with J. Actually, this is more than ok. 
I might be starting my celebration a little early with a little dish of CherryBerry. That's ok.

 -It's ok that this is what I'm dealing with now.  You guys, I hate laundry. So much.
 
-It's ok to not like Taylor Swift. Have you heard this business about her reacting to the jokes Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made about her? TSwift, settle your mess. What else did you expect after turning all of your crazy relationships into catchy little love songs? PS, it's also ok to love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
http://www.tagroom.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_mh17da6eQN1rihh8to1_500.gif
 
I'm going to go tackle...or more realistically, put a dent in...that laundry. And start prematurely packing for my almost vacation. Wish me luck. 
xo Steph

 

4 comments:

  1. Love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler! Taylor Swift needs to learn to laugh at herself....life isn't that serious, and besides, that was too funny! So jealous of your mini-vacation, and hope you have a super time! Stopping by from the It's OK link-up.
    Trinity @ Ramsay Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bedroom floor looks eerily similar. "TSwift, settle your mess" >> love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I cannot stand Taylor Swift. Can you imagine if she was the target of a roast? She'd probably have a heart attack. For someone that publicizes all her relationships through songs, you'd think she'd realize she needs to have thicker skin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's ok that i'm being a slacker with LIFE because of this pneumonia. i hate being sick.
    it's not ok that i'm not doing my 52 Project goal this week.

    ReplyDelete