Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Ex and the Mix Tape Part 2

When I left you last time, I got dumped on a Friday night while I was sick in my dorm room.
Crying after break up
I did cry. Like a baby. But Sweet Brown is right...ain't no one got time. By Sunday morning he was sitting on my floor begging my forgiveness. Ok...so he said "I missed you. I want to try again". But he was still sitting on the floor. Of course I went running back.

My friends thought I was making a big mistake. I got mad at them. They were right. A week or so later we got into a huge fight outside the cafeteria between classes. He slammed doors and I went back to class with mascara running down my face.

The rest of the school year took that same pattern. We would have stupid fights where we wouldn't talk for a few days, then we would spend days talking about our future. But things were never more than "ok" and I was too afraid to admit that.

Funny Flirting Ecard: I love you so much, I will even talk to you on the phone.
At the end of the year he was going on a summer internship and I was going to stay with my parents. We agreed that we would talk on the phone, even though he really hated it. He gave me a mix cd before we left and I watched him give away a Christmas gift I gave him. 
 
We said "Talk to you soon" and went our separate ways. The saga continues.
xo Steph

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I want to know what was ON that mix cd...haha!

    ReplyDelete